How Often Should You Use a Facial Mask? It depends. It comes down to your skin type, your individual skin needs, and the kind of mask you are using. Suitable facial masks can have various benefits for the skin and, when used in conjunction with other skincare products, can help improve the appearance of your skin. However, people are lazy and tend to avoid unnecessary effort whenever possible. But from this moment on, do not be lazy. Here are five reasons to convince you to immediately apply the LETBE silk mask:
- Silk contains 18 kinds of amino acids, which can effectively replenish elastin and collagen in skin tissue, eliminate fine lines on the face, restore skin elasticity rapidly, revive cells, prevent melanin formation, and skin whitening.
- The hydrolysed silk protein in LETBE’s silk mask can penetrate directly into the dermis and has a good affinity with surrounding tissues, promoting growth of skin cells. This helps to keep your skin smooth, hydrated and elastic, giving it a youthful and radiant appearance.
- Studies have shown that regular use of silk masks among men and women aged 20-50 has resulted in proven benefits, including improved skin hydration, reduced irritation, and smoother texture.
- The simplest and most effective ingredients are used to produce silk masks. In LETBE, these ingredients are found to be all-natural, non-toxic and have proven benefits for the skin.
- LETBE's brand values may align with yours. Our brand prioritises sustainability and cruelty-free. We prioritise sustainability by using fabric packaging that can be reused and recycled.